Designing for improved performance is no longer an option in today's competitive work environment—it's critical. Our engineering and design solutions offer breakthrough improvements in system and operational performance. Our ergonomic consultant services dramatically improve productivity and profitability while accelerating health and safety excellence.
Whether addressing product design, manufacturing processes, material handling equipment or office layout, the Advanced Safety & Health ergonomist offers real world solutions in an easy-to-understand manner.
Experienced and Certified Ergonomics Engineer
Our CPE (Certified Professional Ergonomist) and team of safety consultants posses a wealth of practical experience from years of solving workplace challenges ranging from small businesses requiring a single job analysis to large production facilities wanting a complete ergonomic program development package. As a result of our ergonomist's experience and background we can ensure that the ergonomic solutions developed for your needs will exceed your expectations.
Design-in ergonomics is the process of evaluating and resolving ergonomic concerns during the design (paper) stage of product, line/process or tooling development. Our Certified Professional Ergonomist can assist you in saving countless hours of down time, quality issues and numerous work related injuries before they would ever occur. Put our ergonomic consultants to work for you now, rather than after you have discovered the problem.
Practical Approach to Assessments and Engineering
Sometimes, it's only one egg that has a crack. If that's the case, a quantified risk factor analysis would meet your needs. Advanced Safety & Health's Certified Professional Ergonomist will perform any or all of the following steps:
- Review medical claims
- Observe work site and operation
- Interview employees performing their jobs
- Measure work elements (i.e. force, distance, weight, push/pull forces)
- Complete a work task ergonomic stressor checklist
- Evaluate digital photos/video
This data is then used to provide you with a quantified ergonomic risk factor analysis and recommended resolutions to correct the problems identified through the assessment process.
Program Implementation and Management Support
We develop a Customized Industrial Ergonomics Program by:
- Working with your organization to develop an ergonomic process
- Tailored to work with your budget and available resources, large or small
- Developing tracking or checklist documents to support the process
- Training the ergonomic team members in using the ergonomic process on actual concerns
- Assisting the ergonomic team in identifying the ergonomic concerns within their plant (i.e. OSHA data, employee questionnaires, etc.)
- Coaching the ergonomic team when using the ergonomic process
- Providing follow-up with the team as requested to ensure the process is running smoothly